Learn the techniques of ‘low and slow’ BBQ and the use of charcoal, wood and pellets in smoking and cooking a variety of foods as well as the best methods of lighting your pit.
Our Pitmaster will teach you how to produce excellent results on a variety of Charcoal, Gas, Pellet and Off Set Smokers.
- Professional Hands on BBQ Smoking Class
- Coffee on arrival
- Use of all equipment
- Course notes
- Butchers Apron to take home
- Lunch with a complimentary beer, wine or soft drink
Cost: $125 per person
LOCATION: Unit 3/5 Inglis Court, Bundaberg Qld 4670
Register for the Masterclass
3rd August, 2019
- Jalapeno poppers
- Pork Ribs and Pork Belly Burnt Ends
- Beef Ribs
- Lamb Ribs
- Smoked Potato Salad
5th October, 2019
- Chicken Wings, Thighs and Breast
- Pork Shoulder
- Lamb Shoulder
- Smoked Potato
- Smoked Corn
7th December, 2019
- Whole Chicken
- Double smoked glazed ham
- Roast Pork
- Grill Mediterranean Veg
- Stuffed Pumpkin
- Participants must be over 12 years of age (12 to16 years must be accompanied by an adult)
- Participants wishing to consume alcohol must be over 18 years of age
Numbers on the Day
- Maximum class size is 20 participants and one pitmaster
- Please wear closed in footwear on the day of the class. During the cooler months, it is also recommended to bring a jumper as the class is held in an outdoor location.
- We require 7 days notice prior to your scheduled class for a full refund other wise a cancellation fee of $60 applies.
- You can change scheduled classes up to 4days in advance and rebook with no penalty.Within 4 days of the event we are happy to rebook customers who provide late notice into an alternative class; however, a charge of $50is required to cover costs.
- No Shows and Late Arrivals: Participants forfeit their experience and therefore are not entitled to a refund or to re-book.