FRESH JALAPENO SAUSAGE
This recipe will teach you how to make fresh Jalapeño Sausages
- Meat Mincer
- Sausage Filler
- 9 kg Pork Shoulder
- 2.25 kg Shredded Cheese
- 1.25 cup Jalapeño Powder
- 4 cups Onion Powder
- 1.25 cup Coriander
- 2.5 cups Paprika
- .5 cup Salt
- 1 cup Sugar
- .5 cup Garlic Powder
- 3.75 cups Chilled Water
- Natural Hog Casings orThick Collagen Casings
- Keeping the meat as chilled as possible, grind it twice though a 6mm plate.
- Sprinkle all dry ingredients into the chilled water, pour over the meat & mix well.
- Add cheese & coriander & distribute evenly.
- Stuff into casings & form into 10cm links.
- Refrigerate for no more than 3 days before cooking & eating, or vacuum pack & freeze.