If you want to up the ante on your weekend Barbeques or to know what goes into your food: Learn the art of fresh sausage making in a friendly, social environment with qualified Butchers to guide you every step of the way.
This is a hands-on class where you will learn not only how to make sausages but the science behind making a good sausage.
- Professional Hands on Sausage Making ClassCoffee on arrival
- Use of all equipment
- Course notes
- Sausages to take home
- Butchers Apron to take home
- Lunch with a complimentary beer, wine or soft drink
Cost: $90 per person
Register for the Masterclass
Unit 3/5 Inglis Court, Bundaberg Qld 4670
Saturday 20th July, 2019
Saturday 2nd November, 2019
4 Richards Road, Narangba Qld 4504
Saturday 10th of August, 2019
Saturday 16th November, 2019
Classes run from 10am to 1.30pm on Saturdays
Includes hands on sausage making followed by lunch
Please bring a cooler bag to take your sausages home, ice is provided
- Participants must be over 12 years of age (12 to16 years must be accompanied by an adult)
- Participants wishing to consume alcohol must be over 18 years of age
Numbers on the Day
Maximum class size is 12 participants and one qualified butcher
- Please wear closed in footwear on the day of the class. During the cooler months, it is also recommended to bring a jumper as the class is held in an outdoor location.
- We require 7 days notice prior to your scheduled class for a full refund other wise a cancellation fee of $45 applies.
- You can change scheduled classes up to 4 days in advance and rebook with no penalty. Within 4 days of the event we are happy to rebook customers who provide late notice into an alternative class; however, a charge of $30 is required to cover costs.
- No Shows and Late Arrivals: Participants forfeit their experience and therefore are not entitled to a refund or to re-book.